Nilzan Bolus ea
- USD: $0.50
Nilzan Bolus?is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic bolus for the treatment and control of roundworm and tapeworm liver fluke infestations in cattle.
Dosage and administration is as follows;
- 1 Bolus per every 150 Kg body weight.
- The Bolus may be broken into half to enable the dose to be administered in units of 75 Kgs bodyweight.
- Nilzan Bolus is a scored for ease of halving.
- Nilzan Bolus is administered orally by means of a balling gun or dispensed in water and given as a drench.
- Nilzan Bolus is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the routine control of nematode infestations and chronic fascioliasis in cattle.
- Oxyclozanide removes practically all flukes (Fasciola spp) present in the bile ducts.
- Levamisole removes mature and developing immature stages of a wide range of nematodes and is highly effective against the following species: Hemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus spps. (In the abomasum), Trichostrogylus, Cooperia, Nematodirus, Oestophagostomum, Charbertia and Bunostomum spps. (In the intestines), Dictyocaulus spp including inhibited larva of D.viviparus (In the lungs).
- Store in a cool and dry place